Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
This department is responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials
This department delivers data, defining the immunological strategy supporting clinical development. Including clinical sample analysis, development and validation of the required immunological assays.
You will perform the serological immunoassays such as ELISA, VNA, ICS and Elispot.
- Perform serological immunoassays such as ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, ICS and Elispot to deliver immunological data for clinical studies
- Support development of assays needed for clinical sample analaysis
- Following prescribed procedures, documenting accurately in digital lab note books
- Report data to the scientist who does the scientific review of the experiments
- In case of development, you will discuss the outcome and plan for follow up experiments
- MLO/HLO/Bachelor in a relevant field
- Experience in serologifal immunoassays such as ELISA, VNA, ICS and Elispot
- Experience in GLP, GCLP, GMP or CCKL, background in quality and regulated environments
- Affinity with automated systems such as LIMS
- Experience with pipetting robots is an advantage
For more information please apply via the button below.