Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an assistant scientist you will perform experiments based on cell culture as part of the Analytical Development team.
- - Performing assays like GPT and Control Cell.
- - Culturing of cells (e.g. A549, HEK293) to be used in the assays.
- - Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- - Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
- - MLO or HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, LIMS are strong advantages.
- - Experience with cell culture..
- - Good communication in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.