Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Assistant Scientist Cell Culture
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Assistant Scientist will support the Quality Control Department, supporting production and laboratory activities.
- Performing assays like: GPT and Control Cell
- Culturing of cells in order to keep cells maintained for assays
- Ensuring that a high level of Quality is maintained in the department
- Actively participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance
- MLO or HLO, affinity with medical products
- Experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, LIMS
- Accurate, and pro-active attitude
- Good communication in English and Dutch (written and verbally).