Assistant Scientist (biochemistry)
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Assistant Scientist you will join the Biophysics and Process Analytics (BPA) team, responsible for a range of activities focused in biophysical and analytical vaccine characterization.
- Sample analysis for internal (& external) stakeholders.
- Executing analytical and (molecular-) biochemical methods.
- Cell culture
- Data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for documentation e.g. CofAs and trending reports.
- Further responsibilities include instrument maintenance & troubleshooting
- Written reporting and oral presentations in various settings
- MBO/HBO in Biochemistry, Biophysics and/or protein chemistry or related fields.
- Knowledge of e.g. QPCR, ELISA, Biological assays, UPLC, CE, DLS and cell culture experience.
- Affinity for automation and software.
- Experience in good documentation and quality systems are preferable.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.