Assistant Scientist - Analytical Development
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
You'll be part of the Analytical Development department and be responsible for product analysis and developing methods to characterize vaccines.
- Sample analysis with a diverse set of techniques to support Product Characterization, Formulation Development and Process Development
- Data processing, reporting and statistical analysis
- Communication with requesters from different groups.
- Troubleshooting and flagging odd data
- Method maintenance including trending of critical method parameters and ownership of test procedures
- MLO/HLO or BSc in n Analytical chemistry or a related field
- 1-2 years of GMP industry working experience
- Practical skills and knowledge of analytical techniques for biomolecule analysis are required
- Experience in LC, CE, FFF-MALS, DLS, and AUC is preferred
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.