Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases
As an Assistant Scientist (Analytical Chemistry) you will be part of the Analytical Development department. The team is responsible for product analyses and developing methods to characterize vaccines
- Data processing, reporting and statistical analysis.
- Communication with requesters from different groups.
- Troubleshooting and flagging odd data.
- MLO or HLO (Bachelors) degree in Analytical Chemistry or related field
- 1 year working experience in analytical chemistry for biomolecule analysis
- Experience with at least 2 of the following techniques: CE, LC, FFF-MALS, DLS, AUC
- Pharmaceutical GMP experience
- Excellent communications skills in English
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.