Assistant Scientist - Analytical Chemistry
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Assistant Scientist you will join the Analytical Development team which uses biophysical and analytical technologies to assess quantity, potency, purity, and identity vaccines characteristics.
• Sample analysis with a diverse set of techniques to support Product Characterization, Formulation Development and Process Development.
• Data processing, reporting and statistical analysis.
• Communication with requesters from different groups.
• Troubleshooting and flagging data inconsistencies.
• Presentation and discussion of findings in the scientific team meetings.
• Method maintenance including trending of critical method parameters and ownership of test procedures.
• Method responsibility and training.
• Supporting the continuous improvement of an efficient lab organization
• Possible side tasks, such as lab head deputy support.
• MLO or HLO degree in Analytical chemistry or a related field with relevant working experience.
• Practical skills and knowledge of analytical techniques for biomolecule analysis are required. Experience in LC, CE, FFF-MALS, DLS, and AUC is preferred.
• Experience in working in industry, GMP or at a ML-2+ laboratory or higher are considered advantageous.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31206589801 or email@example.com.