- ASSISTANT SCIENTIST -
International Pharmaceutical Company (Leiden)
The Clinical Immunology department is responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials and is looking for an Assistant Scientist Clinical Immunology.
- Perform the serological immuno-assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assay) or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot)
- The activities will be performed in a GCLP accredited lab
- For every finished experiment you will report the data to the scientist
- In case of development, you will discuss the outcome and plan for follow up experiments
- MLO/HLO or BSc in a relevant field
- Relevant experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays) and/or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot)
- Must have experience working (internship acceptable) in GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL (or other lab related quality system, focusing on traceability) regulated environment
- Affinity with operational excellence
- Affinity with automated systems such as LIMS
- Experience with pipetting robots such as TECAN is a plus
- Should be a pro-active team worker who can work independently when needed
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.