Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products.They are dedicated to bring life-saving innovation to global health.
Different teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases. As the leading R&D group within the Dutch pharmaceutical industry they have a great position to commercialize several vaccines in the near future. Giving chances for excellent personal development opportunities.
This departments responsibilities include project bridging and transfer from late discovery to development, analytical support for process development and the exploration and implementation of novel analytical technologies.
As an Assistant Scientist Analytical Development - Biophysics and Process Analytics in this department you will sample analysis and execute analytical and molecular biochemical methods.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Sample analysis, executing analytical and molecular biochemical methods
- Responsible for documentation and trending reports
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Written reporting and oral presentations
- MBO+ or HBO in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Protein Chemistry or related fields
- Knowledge of one or more of the following techniques: (q)PCR, ELISA, Biological Assays, UPLC, CE and DLS
- Affinity for automation and software
- Experience in good documentation and quality systems are highly preferred (GLP, GMP e.g.)
Are you the strong team-player that this department is looking for?
Please upload your CV via the 'apply' button below.