Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As Assistant Scientist you will join the Molecular Bioassay group, which is responsible for developing methods to characterise virus based products.
- Perform experiments to develop and optimise methods or to analyse samples
- Continually supports the improvement of the lab organisation
- Takes ownership as author of standard operating procedures and oral presentations
- HLO or bachelor level of education
- Experience with at least one of the following methods: Elisa, PCR, Western Blot, TCID50
- ML2 or GMPs experience in preferred