Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Assistant Scientist you will be performing various experiments under supervision. You will also be maintaining lab equipment and operating various instruments.
- Performing scientific experiments under supervision
- Identifying issues during experiments and analyzing its risks
- Developing recommendations on improving standard procedures
- Maintain accurate data record keeping
- BSc with 2-4 years of relevant lab working experience
- MSc with 1-3 years of relevant lab working experience
- Techniques that you will use include ELISA, neutralizing antibody assays to measure virus entry inhibition, ELISPOT, intracellular cytokine staining, in vivo imaging of small animals (bioluminescence and fluorescence), and other immunology and virology-related assays
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or apply directly below.