This company is one of the biggest and most respected health care companies worldwide. Dedicated to bring meaningful innovation to global health. With a focus on the development of novel therapeutics and vaccines to treat, cure and prevent some of the most devastating and complex infectious diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their patients’ health.
This particular department is responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials.
As an Assistant Scientist you will perform immunoassays such as ELISA and Virus Neutralization assay needed to deliver immunological data for clinical studies. Supporting the development and validation of immunological assays
- Perform assays such as: ELISA, VNA, T cell ELISpot and Intracellular Cytokine Staining
- Documentation in digital lab note books
- Report data to the scientist who reviews the experiments
- Discuss outcome and plan for follow up experiments
- MLO or HLO in a relevant field
- Hands-on experience in serological immune-assays such as ELISA and Virus Neutralization assays
- Work experience in a GLP or GCLP regulated environment
- Affinity with automated systems such as LIMS
Want to know more? Apply via the button below