The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
This Quality Control department is looking for a motivated scientist who will take part on all activities related to Release and Stability testing of clinical batches of bio-pharmaceutical products.
- Testing activities related to Release and Stability of clinical batches of vaccines
- Perform assays such as VPQPCR, QPA, HC DNA, ID PCR, TCID50
- Ensure a high level of Quality and making sure all documentation is completed accordingly
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- MLO or HLO degree
- Hands-on experience with a diversity of biological assays
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
For this team they are looking for a motivated candidate who is accurate and a real team player. Are you the pro-active candidate that they are looking for? Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.