Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As an Assistant Project Lead (Immunology) you will be supporting projects in Clinical Immunology with activities related to the coordination of clinical study sample analysis
- Preparation and update of documentation required to plan and complete clinical studies
- Writing of memos and meeting minutes, and drafting update slides under supervision of a Project Lead
- Connecting with internal partners on operational/logistic processes
- MSc in Biological sciences (with a strong immunology component)
- Experience in the Pharma Industry (vaccines or large molecules are advantages)
- Experience with GCLP, GCP, or GMP
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at g.tokunaga@@sire-search.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.