Our client is committed to improving the lives of consumers and communities worldwide. Their portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products.
As an Assistant Procurement Manager, you will be working with the Strategic Sourcing Manager, Portfolio Lead, regional stakeholders and supplier ops to determine preferred supplier listings and agreeing rate cards for regional suppliers.
- Provide market data and local supplier segmentation
- Create budgets & spend analysis to identify sourcing pipeline
- Support the execution of regional strategic sourcing projects
- Manage escalation issues arising from markets
- Ensure stakeholders are complying to company policy and guidelines
- Ensure contractual commitments are in place and signed off
- 3+ years of procurement experience (Indirect Procurement experience will be preferred)
- Good understanding of supply market, value chain, and FMCG knowledge
- Knowledge of HR, Workforce and other business services portfolios is a plus
- Knowledge of business systems like Coupa, CLM, SRS and Aravo is a plus
- Knowledge of Analytical tools (Excel, powerBI) is also a plus
Do you think it can be your next step? Do not waste time and apply via the link: