Do you? Have a Masters degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent
Do you? Have at least three years experience within the FMCG or Food industry
Are you? Fluent in English
My client is a multinational in the food industry
About the role
Professional strategic program management for the sourcing of 130 Million Euros of Rigid Plastic Bottles and materials meeting the specified needs of the Business at the most competitive commercial terms. Building and developing sustainable partnerships through innovative value creation.
- Competitive supplier selection or development
- Benchmarking & best practices -identify metrics, tools and process to optimize sourcing, supplier activities and efficiencies.
- Manage local EU change management projects e.g., complexity reduction projects (e.g. harmonisation of specifications and suppliers), resilience
- Integrate top-down forecast in bottom-up
- Responsible for the value creation program/competitiveness for the bottles portfolio in EU- identifying opportunities, tracking and ensuring timely inputs to global/regional project development and OTIF execution of global/regional strategy and projects.
- Manage the Operation Cash Flow and Working Capital plans for the Portfolio in EU.
- Work with the global resins procurement managers/ assistant managers to integrate global resin sourcing strategies with business and portfolio demands, ensuring timely inputs to EU project development and OTIF execution of global/regional strategy and projects
- Ensure suppliers for EU bottles are compliant to our responsible sourcing policy
- Negotiate value driven agreements that are in line with defined commercial and legal requirements and subsequently manage the supplier relationships/SLA’s along with key stakeholders
- Measure and manage overall performance of EU suppliers.
- Start a project from scratch with a third parties/stakeholders/ consulting partner that will help the business to automate a certain process and save costs
- Masters degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in procurement or supply management roles
- Experience in blow moulding technologies (IBM, ISBM & EBM) coupled with commercial acumen
- Experience in operations- end to end portfolio management including service and quality
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi using the Apply now button.