Assistant Procurement Manager
My client is one of the biggest FMCG multinationals in the world. They sell over 400 brands in 190 countries over the whole world. They are located in Zuid-Holland.
Your main responsibilities will be leading business reviews and commercial & contract negotiations. You will take part of overall sourcing strategy in Europe. You will own and co-ordinate various procurement/supply chain and innovation projects. Lastly you will be involved with other aspects of the role like incident management, product specification confirmation. In this position you will regularly be in touch with many different internal and external stakeholders like various procurement and supply chain departments, sourcing units, Finance, Marketing, Legal, packaging suppliers and 3rd Party Service Providers
- Business partnering: manage internal and external stakeholders (e.g. R&D, logistics, operations, sourcing units)
- Innovation projects: OTIF (on time in full) deliveries
- Account management: onboarding, RSP, USQS compliance, contract management (creation, update, signatures, systems administration), service level maintenance/improvement
- Support WoW (way of working) improvements: identify metrics, tools (e.g. digitalization), process, align and collaborate with cross-function teams to optimize WoW
- Savings: smart buying, product logic, cash, e-tender, volume rebate, 5s workshop, optimization projects
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in procurement
- Experienced in cross-function team collaboration
- Contracting and supplier management experience essential
- Experience in FMCG
- Experience with SAP, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong stakeholder management skills: build relationships with people across functions, geographies and companies.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.