Our client is committed to improving the lives of consumers and communities worldwide. Their portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will be supporting the client’s Ice Cream team in the Netherlands, managing their various brands and working on a wide variety of projects.
- Oversee project management & asset creation activities
- Lead PR activations& shopfloor activations
- Execute media campaigns & organize internal events
- Coaching interns to perform in the team
- 5+ years’ experience in a professional environment, preferably in marketing/FMCG
- Experience with project management, marketing, media, PR, data / bookkeeping
- Strong communication, stakeholder management skills
- Good command of English and Dutch
Do you think it can be your next step? Do not waste time and apply via the link: