My client is a big Multinational located in The Netherlands. The organization is working within the FMCG sector
The new Assistant Brand Manager will have an important role in delivery of projects and supporting in the day to day management of the product brand portfolio.
- Lead specific elements of the campaign development
- Responsible for product, pack and assets development as part of project management.
- Responsible for Business Performance and Post Launch Evaluations
- Lead artwork projects
- Support in preparation of consumer research
- Support in coordinating several marketing activations
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Marketing environment, ideally FMCG Central Marketing or Local Marketing
- Previous experience in Foods or refreshment is a plus
- Previous experience with design development / Artwork is a plus
Interested in the role? Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.