NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Our client is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases.
The Asset Specialist supports projects in the manufacturing facility and ensures facilities are safe, efficiently utilized, reliable and meet GMP/ regulatory / production requirements.
You implement process improvement projects to meet with new technology, new engineering standards and new code and practices for process and energy efficiencies, process safety and quality compliance.
You develop and implement plans to optimize existing equipment to support new product introduction to the manufacturing facility, and you also analyze, develop and administer engineering change control and process safety assessments.
- Assist or lead troubleshooting to support the facility with the goal to increase operational efficiencies and minimize maintenance expenses;
- Coordinate and participate with departments within the company in implementation of projects for manufacturing facility;
- Participate or lead in carrying out reviews, hazards and operability studies/reviews on new, modified processes & engineering standards compliance initiatives;
- Analyze, develop and administers engineering change control and process safety assessment on site related to projects in the manufacturing Facility;
- Liaise with operation and prepare documents from a instrumentation and control point of view (design specifications, equipment data and PID drawings) to enable implementation for proposed modifications;
- Develop or review standards for specialized instrumentation and control equipment;
- Lead or facilitate minor projects through feasibility, design, project proposals, sourcing plan, installation and commissioning;
- Assist or participate in project schedule, costs and quality utilizing proper controls. This can be sub components of a larger capital project;
- Support or lead in the evaluation of instrumentation and control or automation development of design solutions, execution and documentation for upgrade projects;
- As part of a project team or Individually responsible for the scoping, development, execution and documentation of small instrumentation, control and automation projects within the allotted timeline, budget, design requirements, and established quality standards involved in the selection and evaluation of third-party contractors;
- Assist or support in monitoring performance and implementing Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) improvement initiatives (i.e., audits, training, etc.).
- Process engineer at HBO+/academic level with several years of relevant experience in (bio)chemical manufacturing;
- Project management skills;