My client is a market leader in the food industry
About the role
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the pack across the physical and digital world. This includes the management of the adaptive design process using agencies from the adaptive design roster. Working with the print management agency, leading the creation and approval of packaging artwork including separations which are handed over to the printer in a timely manner. With the agency partners, lead the creation of CGI pack images, and orchestration of product content for the omnichannel environment using the product management workflow system.
- Lead the pack for the end to end process from adaptive design/artwork/separation/digital images.
- Understand the Category and Brands you are working on, Brand DNA & guidelines and plans
- Work with adaptive design agencies from the agency roster, ensuring that marketing brief to these agencies are clear. Previews from the adaptive agency to ensure that this meets the expectations of marketing.
- Collaborate with marketing and design agencies at the design phase, providing expert guidance and technical inputs to ensure that the design is technically printable before the artwork phase.
- Lead the adaptive design process, including SKU matrix development, technical printability assessment and toolbox creation by the strategic agency.
- Understand the artwork process, roles and responsibilities and how to fit this into the innovation project management process to deliver projects on time and in full. Work on the artwork management system to deliver this.
- Provide forecasts for artwork and pack image priorities to the PMA using tools provided.
- Ensure that the print management agency follows the approved rate cards and service level agreements, and that marketing has visibility on costs
- Lead the actions with the PMA that artwork is optimized for cost e.g. print process, number of colours, Design for value.
- Understand the digital and connected word program and artwork Excellence role to manage the delivery of digital pack images following Artwork Excellence process, to the right quality and on time
- Understanding of CGI technology and the creation of FOP, BOP and Hero images, how this is used in a connected and omnichannel world.
- Executes purpose on pack from a brand and technology perspective.
- 1 - 3 Years’ experience in artwork management or a similar role, which may include: print production, print management, graphic design, packaging development, CGI image
- Project Management
- Highly computer-literate
- Fluent English
- Intercultural Awareness
- Experience working for other FMCG companies is a plus
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi using the Apply Now button