Artwork Production Specialist
My client is a market leader in the food industry
About the role
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the creation and approval of packaging artwork
- Be the owner of the artwork process, roles and responsibilities and being able to translate how to fit this into the innovation project management process to deliver projects on time and in full.
- Be the Artwork Business Partner for the Business, Brand DNA & guidelines and plans, priorities and volume per year.
- Managing stakeholders within the cross functional teams within the artwork projects the APS works on
- Collaborate with marketing and design agencies at the design phase, providing expert guidance and technical inputs to ensure that the design is technically printable before the artwork is routed for internal approval.
- Set-up and run pre-production meetings bringing together design agencies, print management agencies, printers and internal stakeholders to ensure that quality and consistency is maintained from artwork to print phase of the process
- Ensure that master design files are created according to prescribed toolbox specifications and handed over to the print management agencies correctly, and that the printed artwork matches the design requirements,
-Work with marketing to ensure visibility on artwork cost and spend, and that the printed packaging is optimized for cost e.g. print process, number of colours etc
- Two to three years’ experience in artwork management or a similar role, which may include: print production, graphic design, packaging development and or supply management, etc.
- Immediately available
- Demonstratable track record in Project management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Good organizational awareness
- Strong at influencing
- Negotiating skills
- Business Partner mindset (not Customer Service)
- Excellent in oral and written English
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi using the Apply Now button