Managing, creating and approving of packaging artwork from design lock, to mechanical artwork and separations which are handed over to the printer. You will be responsible for initiating and managing projects using the artwork management system, and also working within a multifunctional and sometimes multinational project team to deliver projects on time, in full.
- Understand the artwork process;
- Collaborate with marketing and design agencies;
- Create and manage projects in the internal artwork management;
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations;
- Experience within the food/chemical or FMCG industry
- Fluent in English. No other languages required
- Three to five years experience in artwork management or a similar role
- Ability to build collaborative relationships;
- Strong communication skills;
- Project Management;
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.