Artwork Production Coordinator
My client is a FMCG multinational in the South-Holland area.
This person will be responsible for initiating and managing projects using the artwork management system, and also working within a multi functional and sometimes multinational project team to deliver projects on time, in full.
- Understand the artwork process, roles and responsibilities and how to fit this into the innovation project management process to deliver projects on time and in full.
- Take accountability for delivery of mechanical artwork and separation files to printers, proactively manage issues if/as they arise
- Accountable for the daily and operational Artwork activities
- Work closely with the cross functional team and the external agencies, managing expectations for your tasks relating to status, timings and technical expertise
- 1-2 years of experience in artwork management or a similar role.
- Project Management
- Highly computer-literate
- Fluent English
- Intercultural Awareness