Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will review and create the artwork for medical products. You will be part of the labelling department and represent your team.
- Review and approve changed artwork
- Implement process changes
- Create and maintain technical lay-outs, templates
- Handle new translations
- Coordinate label solution per clinical protocol
- Create accurate computer-generated artwork (design proofs), flat panel and booklet labels
- At least MBO+ education in graphical design or desktop publishing or similar
- Strong experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Familiar with reviewing labels and packaging for pharmaceutical products
- Quality mindset and attention for details
- Affinity with different languages
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.