Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
You will provide (applied) physics expertise, physical modelling and drive complex data analysis in active vaccine drug product development projects. You will complement the existing drug product development expertise by identifying blind spots or unforeseen risks and proactively identify problems or issues where an applied physics/mathematical analysis would be beneficial.
- Simplifies complex problems while keeping the relevant parameters
- Runs physical modelling using COMSOL or/and similar programs
- Designs, executes, and leads complex studies to reach the project targets. Accountable for accompanying documentation such as Study Plans and Reports, compliance to GRP and adheres to timelines and budget.
- Imbeds elements of machine learning into existing programs and process flows
- Complex data analysis
- Value creation. Is responsible for innovation, conception of new ideas.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Physics
- At least 1 year of industry experience
- Great advantages: experience in Thermal physics/thermodynamics, Thermal conductivity, Fluidics/fluid dynamics, and COMSOL.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at g.tokunaga@@sire-search.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.