Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Physicist you will be applying your physics and mathematics expertise to identify opportunities, improve processes and work towards high quality products.
- Provide (applied) physics expertise, (applied) mathematics and drive complex data analysis in active projects
- Participates in investigational teams to help identify root causes and implement solutions
- Provides alternative approaches or perspectives during problem solving and solution implementation
- Complements existing drug product development expertise by identifying blind spots or unforeseen risks
- Proactively identifies problems or issues where an applied physics/applied mathematics analysis would be beneficial
- Contributes to the writing of study plans, reports and presentations to stakeholders as appropriate
- BSc/MSc in a relevant field
- Usually 2-5 years of working experience in a relevant position
- Works independently and able to lead assignments
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at g.tokunaga@@sire-search.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.