This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines
As an Applied Physicist you will collaborate cross functionally with research and development (R&D), technical operations and supply chain to identify opportunities, improve current processes and perform the work necessary to realize high quality product.
- Provide (applied) physics expertise, (applied) mathematics and drive complex data analysis in active projects
- Participate in investigational teams to help identify root causes and implement solutions
- Provide alternative approaches or perspectives during problem solving and solution implementation
- Complement existing drug product development expertise by identifying blind spots or unforeseen risks
- Drives technical resolutions in manufacturing and troubleshoots product issues under compressed timelines.
- Contributes to the writing of study plans, reports and presentations to stakeholders as appropriate
- Build partnership with identified physicians or scientists to evaluates new product information and makes recommendations on product improvement.
- BSc. Degree in relevant field e.g. Life Science with a focus on Physics.
- 4-6 years’ experience working in pharmaceutical industry with a focus drug product development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works independently and lead assignments/projects of moderate to high complexity.
For more information please contact me at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.