About the company
As one of the major manufacturers of Medical Devices worldwide this company has established a storied history which dates back over 100 years. With the innovative development of their first product, they Medical Devices industry has never been the same and this company has been at the forefront ever since. With products being utilised in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people.
About the role
Working with several high end development tools in order to translate the functional requirements on large scale and complex projects to practical solutions and tasks that match the requirements of a highly regulated environment are an instrumental part of this position. As is working with several other EAI engineers and business analysts in order to understand and identify probable conflicts and incidents to have a hands-on and pro-active way of working to prevent these from causing troubles with the system.
- Designing, developing and implementing custom application code in order to meet the needs and requirements;
- Provide guidance to other team members on the best practices and Enterprise programming;
- Developing and testing application integration solutions;
- Directing internal IT resources and guiding programming partners.
- Bachelor's degree, in Computer Information Systems or Business Management is preferred;
- 10 years of experience in ERP development and application/data integration with preferably SAP and/or JDE;
- Experience with the DACH & French markets;
- 3+ years of experience with Informatica B2B DataExchange.