Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As an Analytical Development Scientist you'll be responsible for developing methods to characterize vaccines.
- Aims to shape the life cycle management up to and including validation of methods for release and characterization of vaccines
- Acts as a technical lead to strengthen our product development strategy
- Actively shares expertise in virology and technologies such as ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays and/or automation.
- Ph.D. degree in the Life Sciences
- 2-5 years of post-doctoral experience in a relevant field of cell-based or molecular assays, life sciences and/ or virology
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a big plus
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.