Analytical Development Scientist
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Scientist - Reference & Critical Reagents you will join the Analytical Development team responsible for the characterization/development of vaccines, focusing on bringing them to the market.
- Qualification of reference materials and critical reagents
- Preparation of presentations, reports and documents for regulatory fillings and patents
- Share and gain expertise on reference materials and critical reagents used in methods for release and characterization of vaccines
- Expertise in ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays, HPLC and/or MS
- PhD in a relevant discipline
- Similar research experience
- Experience with vaccines
- GMP experience
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.