Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As the Analytical Assays Assistant Scientist you will be helping to combat COVID-19. Your main responsibility will be to support the method development for vaccine characterization.
- Sample analysis to support Product Characterization, Formulation Development and Process Development
- Data processing, reporting and statistical analysis
- Trouble shooting
- Supporting method development activities
- Performing experiments to develop and optimize existing methods and product characterization
- MLO, HLO or HBO degree in Analytical chemistry, Virology or relevant studies in the Life Sciences
- 2-4 years working under GMP standards
- Experience in method development is a plus
- LC, CE, FFF-MALS, DLS, and AUC is preferred
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.