Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Analyst / release and stability / Pharmaceutical
Analyst Release and Stability Coordinator
My client is a big Pharmaceutical Multinational located in the province of Zuid-Holland
In this role you will be the analyst that will be responsible for the release and stability coordination and single point of contact for commercial product coordination.
- Coordination of the release of raw materials, drug substance and drug products from internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery or results
- Stability testing of molecule products according local procedures and agreed timelines
- Expert on release and stability processes and you have the leading role during the GMP inspections
- Join meetings of the quality network organization and partners with customers
- Coordinate data requests and execute the data requests
- Minimum of a bachelor within Chemistry or simular background related to the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Good stakeholder and organisational skills
- Good communication skills in English
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.