Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Our client is one of the biggest multinational biopharmaceutical companies in the world whose mission is to bring the science and sense of sight to life through world-class innovation and patient experiences.
Your role as a Quality Control Analyst is to ensure that raw materials are checked and investigated before they even reach production. You need to coordinate with other departments in resolving issues. When issues have been addressed, you will be responsible for the timely release of raw materials for production.
- Management of deviations in respect to raw materials testing.
- Timely release of raw materials and reviewing the release packages with corrections.
- Providing support both technical and analytical to the testing laboratories.
- Introduces new rawmaterials and new analytical techniques.
- University degree of either Bachelor, Master, or PhD in Analytical, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Excellent English communication skills both in verbal and written.
- Proficiency in quality management software, particularly SAP.
- Experience in the QC environment particularly in the pharmaceutical industry.
If you think that this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.