Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Analyst NPI & New Technology
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The New Product Introduction & New technology group is responsible for the oversight of stability and release programs of commercial biological products. The Analyst will be responsible for the release and stability coordination and single point of contact for commercial product coordination.
- Coordinating the release of raw materials, drug substance and drug products from internal and external stakeholders
- Acting as an expert on release and stability processes
- Having a leading role during the GMP inspections
- Being the responsible to coordinate all Data requests provided by various stakeholders
- HBO level of education
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills