Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
You'll be taking ownership on incoming requests, and completing them in a timely manner. Furthermore you will also be creating and reviewing data while translating its specifications into eLIMS.
- Completing incoming requests in a timely manner
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing data setups, integrating instruments and translating specs into eLIMS
- Developing training materials to enable sharing of knowledge within the team
- Supporting projects within QC Operations
- BSc/MSc in a relevant field
- 2-4y of working experience in a regulated medical field (Pharma preferred)
- Strong background in LIMS
- Broad knowledge and experience working under GMP
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button