Analyst Bioassay Team
Our client is an important player in the bio pharmaceutical industry
You will be active handle the quality and compliance related issues. You act as a SME during GMP inspections and will be the contact person during the new product implementation process.
- You will be responsible for data gathering for assay performance.
- You will analyze and update the capacity planning.
- You will act as lead investigator.
- You will support and and give advise to other lead investigators from external and internal QC departments.
- You will be responsible and monitor the lab investigations and CRA’s.
- You will be the jobholder responsible for ensuring that assays can technically be executed by the departments.
- You as bioassay expert will be requested to represent the team during internal and external meetings.
- You will be responsible for creating URS’s in collaboration.
- You will be participate in or lead special projects or studies.
- University or Bachelor degree in bio sciences, pharmacy or (analytical) chemistry.
- You have at least 2 till 4 years of relevant working experience in a pharmacy.
- You have good technical writing skills in English
- You have good knowledge of statistical data analyses