NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Associate Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Officer
Our client is one of the most important company in the research and development of biological therapies that will improve the lives of those who suffer from serious diseases. Located in Noord-Braabant, Breda.
As a Quality Assurance Officer you will responsible for performing complaint return sample inspections and contribute to the release of batches. The QA Officer is responsible daily for supporting the implementation of the QA department.
- Sampling and inspection of IDP and review completed IDP batch records
- Sampling and inspection of printed and non-printed packaging components
- Review temperature data of shipments received
- Sampling and inspection of drug products as neededS
- Preparing samples for shipment to contract laboratories
- Oversee regulatory labelling, destruction authorizations, cancelled orders
- MSc in pharmacy or in a relevant field
- Knowledge of basic principles, methods and practices of scientific/technical field
- Problem Solving
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 658 98 00.