All round Mechanic
It is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative immunotherapies for cancer. The goal is to provide rapid, sustainable long-term response and remove the burden of chronic care. The company focuses on the cells of the immune system that detect disease and viruses (chimeric antigen receptor (TCR) and T cell receptor (TCR)). It seeks to recognize, kill and enhance these cells.
In Europe, the company is recruiting talent to support the development of the European region. We are building a state-of-the-art factory in Hoofddorp for this purpose. Currently we are looking for motivated talent for different positions to support our innovative immunotherapy for cancer.
As a Mechanic, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of facilities, mechanical systems and related equipment. In this role you are responsible for the technical condition of building related equipment such as HVAC, utilities and other mechanical systems. You will support our new innovative biotechnology facility in the Amsterdam area with general bio-processing laboratories. You will report to the Team Lead Maintenance
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of plant and equipment for the pharmaceutical site.
- Supervise work and oversee work performed by outside parties
- Follow up and permanently resolve disruptions in the installations and equipment
- Documenting the work performed according to cGMP guidelines.
- Supports the development of guidelines and standards within KITE Hoofddorp
- Able to work in shifts and/or run on call breakdown services.
- Technical expertise on HVAC installations and related utilities.
- Knowledge of BMS (PRIVA) or EMS (Lighthouse) systems is a plus
- Analyses problems to find simple solutions or escalates to specialist for further processing
- Can communicate at different levels within and outside the department.
- Can independently perform (simple) failure analysis
- Experience with the implementation and setting up of (installation) improvement processes
- Project member for various projects
Experience and qualifications:
- Requires an MBO level 4 degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of maintenance experience
- Working experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical or food company with direct experience with cGMP or strongly regulated working environments (e.g. petrochemical industry) is preferred
- In possession of a VCA full certificate (or willing to obtain this on short term)
- Good communication skills in Dutch/English.
Do you think you are one who is made for it then hit that apply button and you can get connected to me.