The company is part of social health initiative with a really international background and specialty focus on healthcare and food boost department , encouraging people but mostly the young part of the population to a healthy and better lifestyle.
It is mainly related to chemicals and Biotechnology industries.
All-round Maintenance Mechanic
As a Mechanic, you will be responsible for mechanical systems and equipment. In this role our client is looking for someone who has experience in the field of Safety and health , quality and control.
Our client is seeking for someone who is able and happy of be part of their company project related Safety Health and Environmental issues.
- Reporting activities to the manager
- Being in charge of High quality and right control in the facilities
- Working with software development and performing Extractables and leachable analyses.
- Solving wrong functions as good as possible and apply high standard awareness.
- Identifying and correct complex and unique disruptions
- Scheduling clearly, and divide the different camp-related tasks of any team member,
- Keeping updated your performance in our system
- Document and maintain the state of the installations.
- Work related to our rules and procedures.
- Relate on engineers and Manufacturing about the work to be done.
- Monitoring problems and complaints from other workers.
- Education and learning or MBO studies equivalent
- 5+ experience in production environment and quality safety.
- Knows how to work with Safety Health Environment Responsibilities
- Proactive, self-motivated, creative, self-efficient, passionate for development and searching new strategies and methods.
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Responsible, care about safeness, quality and has a good criterial fundamentals.
Oher information :
Please don’t hesitate to contact us , we have many other open vacancies.
Looking forward to chatting with you !