Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies in the world. They have 3 main production outlets: food, hygiene and personal care goods, and over 400 brands under their umbrella. They are very keen on sustainability, and on constantly innovating their products, to fit the demands of the current market.
Would you like to join a great company? Maybe this position could be for you!
As an Agile Insight Manager, you will be in a key position to lead business development in the company. You will be responsible for understanding and coming up with an action plan on how to approach the market. Hence, you will be conducting market research projects, you will use and identify innovative tools that would translate business strategy into business actions. A big part of the job is communication, as you will not only communicate with external stakeholders, but with multiple departments within the company. So you need to be very comfortable with your conversational skills.
- - Conduct studies that will allow to understand the customers and the market
- - Identify knowledge gaps
- - Lead informative presentations showcasing the research results
- - Drive projects that will result in business growth
- - Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- - Minimum 7 years’ experience in a strategic marketing
- - Experienced at influencing stakeholders
- - Very strong communicator
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button.