Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. Their mission is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for human health.
The Quality Specialist handles all complaints for a vaccine produced by this company. You ensure that defective products are collected from the customers and returned to the factory for further investigation. In addition you are responsible for entering the product complaints into the company database.
- Making sure that defective products are collected and returned
- Entering product complaints into company database
- Working with systems and databases, preferably experience with SAP
- Good communication skills
- Work experience in an administrative department
- Fluent in Dutch (spoken and written), French is a pre
- Experience with systems such as SAP
- Experience with databases
Remote work is possible for this position, you don't need to be onsite. Experience in the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry is a plus.