Our client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
As Administrative Coordinator within the Commercial Group you play a central role in the optimal functioning of our organization. You support the different functions within the Franchise Teams Hematology and Oncology. Support tasks and responsibilities include logistic support around internal and external meetings, ordering materials, agenda management and new hire support.
• Process incoming phone calls and e-mails
• Maintain distribution and personnel lists and coordinate mailings and courier/deliveries.
• Manage department operations
• Manage the administrative aspects of relationships with outside vendors
• High School Diploma.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience in administrative support role.
• Experience using MS Office tools.
• Fluency in Dutch and English.
• Experience in similar or related disciplinary
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me