Our client is a great multinational biopharmaceutical company. Their main goal is to create and innovate forms of improving people’s lives with a high-quality biopharma products.
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating and organizing schedules and meetings, and also will be responsible for the financial administration.
- Diary management and organizing activities and travel arrangements
- Organize internal meetings
- Financial administration such as purchase orders and invoices
- Give support to site management staff
- Assist in the onboarding of new staff members
- Experience in personal assistant/secretarial support roles to senior manager
- Experience in organizing congresses/meetings involving stakeholders from multiple organizations, both local and international
- Experience with MS office tools, and preferably SharePoint
- Dutch on a business level
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.