Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation, who seeking to finding innovation that help people.
As a Coordinator Assistant and Environment you will be responsible to support the Country Manager and Country Leadership Team, as well as the responsibility for the company’s environment, health and safety (EHS) programs.
- To provide a administrative support service to the Manager and Leadership Team.
- Work as a first point of contact for internal and external people who want to contact the Manager.
- Coordinate and plan the practical arrangements for internal and external meetings for manager.
- Coordinate Internal communication.
- Responsible for the company environmental, health and safety (EHS) programs.
-Implement an active prevention policy.
-Coordinate First AID training and fire safety program.
- Relevant work experience with Senior Executive Assistant.
- Strong knowledge of Ms Office
- Experienced within international environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both in verbal and written
- Health and safety experience is a plus.
- Experience working with confidential information.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bruna de Oliveira.