One of the global leaders in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of millions worldwide. They provide a full spectrum of products, from generic medicines, pharmaceutical raw materials & over-the-counter medicines. With a portfolio of more than 3,500 medicines, they can produce approximately 120 billion tablets & capsules per year.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible the modification of documents based on set rules and processes.
- General activities in support of the project.
- Supports general business operations by providing various. administrative support activities as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines in the Administrative Services Function.
- Leads a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are often routine.
- Spends most of working time performing the same work activities as employees on team.
- Solves problems of a recurring nature.
- Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes or activities typically developed through a combination of job-related training and considerable on the-job experience.
- Typically acts as a lead, coordinating the work of others, but not a supervisor.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
- Anticipates patterns and links; looks beyond the immediate problem. to the wider implications.
- Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Undergraduate/BA/BS degree in applicable discipline
- 1-3 Years of related experience
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!