Our client is an organization active in the field of food and healthcare. With your quality recognized worldwide, the company is committed to create products that revolutionized what we think about beauty and personal care. Further more, is an organization that values collective work and is committed to the development and recognition of your talents. Providing flexibility and a innovative career plan.
You will be a key part of the Contract and Pricing team and you will be collaborating closely contact with the Sales team. Your overall tasks will be ensuring the accuracy of pricing and facilitating a smooth invoice process. You will also have the possibility to work 32-40 hours and remotely (2 days in the office).
- Review price claims and keep track of their progress
- Observe the most common issues and improve the process accordingly
- Prepare and book customer invoices
- Periodic tariff checks
- Around 1 year of relevant experience.
- Good Excel and/or SAP skills.
- Working knowledge of English; Dutch is a big plus.
- Ability to work with remote teams and cross functional departments.
- Meticulous and responsible individual.
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button.