Accountmanager (French or Spanish)
- Do you have? WO education or HBO working and thinking level;
- Do you have? Between 1/2 years work experience in a commercial function;
- Do you speak? Are multilingual (English & French or Spanish);
- Do you live? In the Rotterdam region;
Our client offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. They own and operates a specialty oils and fats facilities and palm refineries. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations.
An Account Manager will work across a number of different accounts giving him/her a good overall introduction to the account management process around oils & fats. He/she will be expected to take on numerous concrete key tasks giving them the necessary grounding to become a fully-fledged account manager. He/she will show willingness to learn and acquire skills to work be responsible from contact initiation to ensuring solid implementation across the supply chain.
- Contributes to managing customer relationships throughout the complete cycle;
- Assists in finding the balance between filling capacity whilst optimizing product split;
- Follows up on open contracts book budgets and payments where applicable;
- Liaises on a daily basis with both the team as well as customers;
- Joins account managers on customer visits;
- Monitors new business opportunity’s;
- Conducts respective market studies to enhance potential opportunities.
- For this position we are looking for an outgoing colleague with strong communication skills, solution oriented and a relationship builder.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (HBO) or Master’s Degree (WO);
- Are multilingual (English & French or Spanish);
- Experience with MS Office software;
- Have good skills in ERP software;
- Between 1/2 years work experience in a commercial function. (preferably in the oils & fats branch);