A great international company that is constantly working to bring the best quality products of served food for both humans and animals.
As an Accountant Specialist you will be working in pet nutrition business unit that focus on direct to consumer strategies. You will be responsible for the accounting and financial operations. You will be in charge of registering and processing invoices, cash reconciliations and period-end entries.
- Financial Control and treasury management
- Procure to pay activities, being responsible for receiving, registering and processing invoices
- Order to cash activities, as performing invoice with payment reconciliation
- Record to Report activities, creating journal entries, inventory adjustment, updating product standard cost
- Bachelor in Finance or Accounting
- Finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 5 years of experience in accounting
- Experience with Accounting, Financial Control, Financial Processes, Tax and Treasury management
- Experience in FMCG is a plus
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.