You will be part of a global team in one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical organizations, based on Noord-Brabant region. Their mission is to deliver innovative medicines for patients worldwide.
At this role you will perform accounting and controlling activities for different regions (e.g. Europe, Canada, Middle East, Africa). You will maintain relationships and unsure that the accounting systems are being used in the best way as possible. Next to that you will harmonize and improve current accounting practices.
- Ensure that the quarterly balance sheet is created and that quarterly accounting close is completed on time
- Coordination and oversight of accounting activities performed by their outsource Partners
- Review of trial balance and account reconciliations
- Lead projects for improvements regarding accounting activities
- Performs quarterly Balance Sheet reviews
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3-4 years of international accounting experience
- Experience with SAP or Hyperion
- Presentation skills and analytical mindset
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button